Tuesday, November 11, 2008

YOU

I felt very happy that u r my brother's gf....
but do u know that i also felt dissapointed with ur attitude...
i always tell myself not to angry wif u
but i cant do that
u always borrow my things and not to return it
have u think that i also need to use it??
have u think after it break will u buy for me??
haiz...if u 1 2 marry my brother is ok
but y u said u will find other guy??
u stay at my house
u think my house is resort/hotel?
3 years ago...u stay at my house...till now.
u dint pay us even 1 sen
u use our electricity,water and even worse u also use our home phone to call ur fren...
my grandmum help u to clean ur bed sheet everyday
open door for u everyday
treat u like a KING
do u think y they muz do such thing for u??
becoz they respect u.. they think that u will forever will my brother
when my brother fall sick u dint take care of him
but u go out wif ur boy's fren and leave my brother alone
i hope u will really think of this...and pls....CHANGE UR ATTITUDE

No comments: